0345 094 4364
The centre is a single storey building that has been awarded an 'Accessibility Grade 2 Status', (suitable for wheel chair users with assistance).
We can sleep 15 people in 9 bedrooms but are not limited to this, we are able to accommodate for larger groups if you require; please contact us for further details.
The entrance leads into the main part of the building where you will find a fully equipped kitchen with cooking range, fridge, freezer, combination microwave/grill/oven, coffee machine and a dishwasher.
A spacious open plan lounge/dining and recreation area (including: Snooker table, Freeview television, DVD/video player, xbox and board games) is set in the centre of the building.
The main bathroom, (which includes an adult sized shower bed, a toilet, Jacuzzi bath, roll-in shower and a ceiling mounted tracking hoist), is also located in the central part of the building.
Bedroom 5, (A single bedroom), and the Laundry room are also located here too.
The building has two wings, one on either side leading from the main part of the building.
The left wing;
• Bedroom 1 - Double Bedroom with en-suite
• Bedroom 2 - Single Bedroom (180cm length)
• Bedroom 3 - Bunk Beds (180cm length)
• Bedroom 4 - Bunk Beds (180cm length)
• Roll in shower room with toilet and basin
The right wing;
• Bedroom 6 - Single Bedroom with Profile Bed and commode.
• Bedroom 7 - Bunk Beds (190cm length)
• Bedroom 8 - Twin Single Beds (190cm length)
• Bedroom 9 - Double Bedroom
Please click here for a closer look at the bedrooms
Leading from the lounge/dining area you have access to the decked Patio with outdoor furniture and around the far side from here is a separate BBQ area.
The whole centre is surrounded by a wonderful lawn area with a private path down over the river to the spectacular Walled Gardens.
Other features include;
• An Invacare Birdie Electric Mobile Hoist.
• Central heating throughout.
Click Around On The Map To View An Image Of Each Area