Fundraising Event: 2016 Winter Raffle
This year, following the success of our first 'Summer' raffle, we will be
holding our first ever 'Winter' raffle too.
We have been fortunate enough to have some great prizes donated to us
by some wonderful companies, please see the list below.
• Pandora, Aberystwyth - Many thanks to the manager of Pandora in
Aberystwyth Lydia Kelly for the donation of a 'Pandora Bracelet & Charm' with
a rrp of £90.
• High Street TV - Many thanks to the Managing Director of High Street TV, Mr
Jim Coleman, for the donation of a '12 piece Nutribullet 600' with a rrp of
• TomTom - Many thanks to the CEO of TomTom, Mr Harrold Goddijn, for the
wonderful donation of not only their 'TomTomGo 6100 SAT NAV' with a rrp of
£299, but also a 'Spark Cardio + Music' with a rrp of £190.
• Stanley Black & Decker - Many thanks to John Cowley and Amy Kang at Stanley
Black & Decker for their donation of a selection of hand tools for our winter
raffle. - Items TBC
Fundraising Event: 2016 Bubbles & Berries
We held a 'Bubbles & Berries' event within the walled gardens selling a
selection of berries & cream, drinks & nibbles and tickets for a raffle.
The event was a great success and we managed to raise some much
needed funds for the trust. Thank you to the following for donating the
supplies and prizes that made the event such a success!
• Daioni - Jade Walsh kindly donated all of the fresh organic cream needed.
- 3 Litres of fresh organic double cream.
• Lampeter Organic Fresh Food Company (now Watson & Pratts) - Lucy Watson
and Ben Pratt kindly donated a mixture of fresh organic berries.
- 7.5 Kilos of mixed berries, (blueberries, raspberries, redcurrants and
• Sainsburys - Our charity partner for 2016/17 kindly donating a £15 voucher to
purchase nibbles and also donated some much needed strawberries at the last
moment for us.
- £15 Voucher for nibbles
- 1.5 Kilos of strawberries
• Blaencamel Farm kindly donated an organic vegetable box for a raffle prize.
• The Cake Lady Llangrannog who kindly donated a voucher for a single layer
cake with sugar figure of choice.
Fundraising Event: 2016 Summer Fun In Wales Raffle
We held our first 'Summer Raffle' event this year to help raise some
funds for the trust. The prizes were comprised of admission tickets to
some of the best attractions in Wales. Without the support and
generosity of the following companies this raffle could not have taken
place, Many thanks to you all!
• Aberystwyth Arts Centre - (2 tickets for any 2D showing)
• Anglesey Sea Zoo - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children)
• Animalarium, Borth Zoo - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children)
• Battlefield Live - (1 ticket)
• Blue Lagoon Water Park - (Family ticket for 4 people)
• Centre for Alternative Technology - (2 tickets)
• Ice Arena Wales - (5 tickets)
• King Arthurs Labyrinth - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 3 children)
• Oakwood theme park - (4 tickets)
• Silver Mountain Experience - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 3 children)
• Skomer Island - (2 tickets to access this amazing Island)
• The National Showcaves Centre for Wales - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 2
• Tryweryn Rafting Safari in Bala - (Family raft of up to 5 people)
• Vale of Rheidol Railway - (Family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children)
• Llanerchaeron - (2 Family Tickets)
On Behalf of The Ty Glyn Davis Trust and all of our guests........